Born and raised in Bogue Hill, which is situated in Montego Bay, St James, Ms. Mitchell migrated to the USA in 1983 with her family which consists of mother Eulyn, sisters; Anita and Andrea, brothers; Marvin and USA born Andrew.
Lexsine has been in the home based industry for close to 10 years, has provided consulting services to hundreds of work at home business owners and has mentored thousands of work at home individuals. She is an expert at setting up a home based business and developing a network of virtual employees. Lexsine is an innovator at driving business results from a virtual setting.
Lexsine runs both Open Door Multi Services from the comfort of her home in South Florida.
As a single mother, I am able to balance work and family time. Eight years ago I was in school full time and working two jobs to support my two daughters. Even though I was making ends meet, I realized I needed to dedicate more time to my daughters. And now as I get ready to shuttle them off to school, I am thinking about how lucky I am that I get to schedule work around my family. Hopefully my experience can help others that need to earn an income, but are committed to balancing work with time for their children. As a single mother, this has not been easy, but it is doable. I have seen hundreds of people, in my similar situation; migrate from an office/corporate job to a work from home opportunity.
In 2004 I was at Palm Beach State College, working in customer service for a lamp store and acting as a collections agent for a bank – not exactly the best setup for helping my kids with their homework and taking them to Church and to the movies. A friend told me about being able to work at home and balance my life.
I recommend the work at home option to those that want to get out of the corporate grind and spend more time with their friends and family. I also recommend it for those people adversely affected by the recession and looking for a way to make up for income lost (earn extra income). Hopefully, I can help someone as much as my friend helped me eight years ago. I do not have to drive to a job, spend money on dry cleaning, gas, lunch and in return – I get to keep an eye on my children and I schedule my weekly hours around my kid’s activities.
Like many, Ms. Mitchell had several reasons and opportunities to make excuses, give up and throw in the towel but instead she met God at a point where she was faced with a deep decision, but didn’t have the answer. God became her source of guidance, protection and solution through meditation and daily reading of the Holy Bible
Ms. Mitchell is a lady who is filled with wisdom and creativity.
Enterprising and relentless with anything in which she engages herself by embracing a positive attitude she has accomplished a great task, having founded Open Door MultiServices which in less than 8 years became a multimillion dollar company in the work at home industry operating in the USA.
Ms. Mitchell is the epitome of sacrifice and commitment, just ask her children who know this best.
In her heart lies the passion to create great leaders and impact the youth from generation to generation helping them to become successful in whatever they put their minds to.
With a vision to see children happy and stress free she has a hope of being able to help them fulfill their dreams. Her thought is that children don’t do bad things because they are bad, they do bad things because they are seeking attention and we’re too busy to give it to them. If given the attention that they need and the help and guidance to focus their energy in the right direction together we will reconstruct society at large.
Ms. Mitchell’s greatest passion, however, is to live a life so that others will see and know that there is truly a God and he lives in, walks with and talks through her so that he can be glorified.
She is tremendously gifted in the areas of motivation and self-development, helping others to realize their true value, reminding them of the plans God has for them, plans for peace and not evil.
To help Individuals become work at home professionals by uilizing our expertise in setting up a home based business and developing a network of employees.
OUR HISTORY AND TIMELINE
- Joined with Arise Virtual Solutions as a Customer Service Professional
- Acknowledged as the Undisputed Top Performer out of over 8000 by Arise Virtual Solutions.
- Invited by Arise to become the first Premier Independent Business
- Blazed the trails as the First Premier Independent Business Partner with Arise Virtual Solutions
- Acknowledged by Arise CEO Angie Seldon as a Top Performer on MSNBC Dylan Rattigan show
- Changed company to Open Door MultiServices
- Incorporated in Canada as Open Door MultiServices of Canada
- Partnered with Maximus Ticket to Work program
- Began offering Leadership Classes to those wanting to extend their businesses in the Arise Network
- Began offering Consultation Services
- Wrote first book Becoming Your Own CEO Through Arise Virtual Solutions
- Acknowledged by Arise as the Million Dollar Independent Business. The first ever to achieve this status
- Wrote second book becoming a Million Dollar Business Owner with Arise Virtual Solutions
- Began offering & sold 4 License Opportunities within 30 days
- LaunchedThe Open Door MultiServices Visa Debit Card Program
- Acknowledge along with Arise Virtual Solutions as Business Corporate Champion by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Top 100 Minority Business Awards hosted by Bank of America
- Partnered with Arise & First Lady Michelle Obama ”Joining Forces Initiative” to provide work to military spouses
- Awarded $26k in scholarships to graduating high school students.
- Became a Registered Trademark
- Became a Women, Minority and Florida Veterans Owned Business